- Restaurant: Please fill out a reservation request form or email email@example.com, or call (+961) 5 260 073 or (+961) 70 628 383
- Hotel: Please fill out a reservation request form or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Vineyard Tours and Wine Tastings
Guided tours of our vineyards and winery can be scheduled Mon-Saturday at 12:30 or 4:30 pm. Please call Le Telegraphe at (+961) 70 628 383 for more information and reservations. Tours begin on the Le Telegraphe property and normally last about an hour.
- Ordering wine (in Lebanon): Please email email@example.com
- Ordering wine (in the EU): Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ordering Wine (in the US): Please visit this link or email email@example.com
Follow the Damascus Highway to the Bhamdoun roundabout. Exit to the right, towards Bhamdoun village, when you see Bank Audi. Look for a sign in black and white which says "Le Telegraphe de Belle-Vue". Pass the Hotel Sheikh (on your right), pass the army post (and also the first possible right turn), and turn right at the second right turn on the main road to Bhamdoun village. There is another "Le Telegraphe" sign at that corner, so you'll know you are on the right track. This is the road to Le Telegraphe. It curves a bit, but when you pass the Lalipco petrol station (on your right), you'll see Le Telegraphe ahead about 100 meters on the left.
Keep in Touch:
Sign up to the right to become a wine club member, or to receive our quarterly newsletter.